cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido credit profile linked to wrong person

ruemarceau
I'm a participant level 2

This issue needs to be urgently addressed.

When I visited to get phone service, the rep told me my Fido credit profile seems to be linked to wrong person with the same last name and same DOB as me. 

We had a similar issue when getting internet, and the Fido rep says that time proper correction was not made, so we are facing the same issue.

The rep told me to call credit investigation at 888 967 5578. Called all day but only connected to voice message box. No call backs. I can't proceed without fixing this. 

Fido can you do better? Can you correct your credit profie?  I am trying to do business with you. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ruemarceau

Welcome to the Community! 

I can definitely understand how this would be a worrisome situation. It isn't the kind of thing we want for any of our customers. 

To get this sorted out, you'd need to speak with a representative directly. You can check out the different ways to reach us through our Contact Us page. We can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer. Let us know! 

ruemarceau

I would prefer communicating via PM. I tried chatting, but on hold for more than 40 minutes now. 

Hey @ruemarceau

I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this with you!