cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra magnetic 9pcs picture

bornok
I'm a contributor level 1

I just want to know if this fido xtra is real? They have a promo regarding the 9pcs magnetic pictures and I applied for it but it has been two weeks and nothing arrive. Is it real?

14 REPLIES 14

johnpaolo
I'm a participant level 3

Got my photo magnets in the mail yesterday. They're really nice. Best Fido XTRA yet. Keep them coming!!!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey  @bornok

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

FidoXtra is very real! This offer generated a higher volume of requests so the delays are longer at this time to hear back but you certainly will. 

Very sorry about this delay!

I'll send you a PM so we can follow up .

JevinRamjattan

Yep it's real, it's just Fido didn't plan this well. It's one of the best Xtra offers they've had so far. But didn't 'anticipate' there would be such high demand. Such poor planning for such a big company. I feel like it's false advertising - so lame. Poor canvas pop is getting the blame for fido's lack of care.

If the order was placed prior to the expiry, it will be honored. We agree that the delays are not ideal and we apologize for that. 

Thanks for your feedback! 

Lorenzo1000
I'm a contributor level 2

Your answer is "the delays are not ideal"  What use are these Xtras if we never actually get them?

Another example is the Swiss Chalet deal that started today that only seems to be available in Ontario. Fido dollars were so much better. When my contract is done in April I'll be investigating my options  

We definitively don't want to see you go @Lorenzo1000

I assure you that we do our best, but some merchants may have geographical limitations as well as specific franchisee locations that are not participating hence why sometimes we're unable to offer it all across Canada. 

Lorenzo1000

It's also "extra" awesome that CanvasPop spams me twice a day yet no movement whatsoever on my order which was placed on June 30th.  I seriously doubt anyone will ever get anything from these guys.  I'd like to hear if anyone actually got their order or even an update on their order yet.

Hey Lorenzo1000,

I know it's never fun to have to wait for something that you have ordered, especially when the delay ends up being unexpectedly longer than anticipated.

Whenever I order anything online, the anticipation gets to me and I end up checking my order status/tracking more often than I care to admit!

This definitely isn't the experience that we want you to have when taking advantage of Fido XTRA offers, but, that said, you do not need to worry about your order being fulfilled. You will receive your magnets!

Lorenzo1000

I chatted with CanvasPop today about my magnet order andthey had no idea when it will ship due to the volume of orders.  What good is a perk if it never actually shows up.  More ridiculous **bleep** instead of actual rewards like fido dollars used to be.

Hey @Lorenzo1000!

We're just as excited as our customers when it comes to new offers on Fido XTRA. Very_Happy In regards to the free magnet offer, it did prove to be extremely popular and that's causing some delays as you mentioned. The good news though is that we've been assured by CanvasPop that the requests will be fulfilled and although it can take some time you will get your magnets! Smiley 

I I hope this helps, remember to check out Fido XTRA every Thursday for new exciting offers! Very_Happy

Lorenzo1000

I'll believe it when I see them in my hands. Ordered 3 weeks ago and as I said CanvasPop has no idea when it will ship.  How could that inspire any sort of confidence whatsoever? And additionally despite your rah rah about the "Xtra" ;program, Fido dollars were way better rewards as I mentioned in my post!

bornok

Its been a while since fido launch the Xtra program but I believed they have under estimated the magnitude of people following their promos that they cant deliver their supposed to be promises like these simple magnetic picture! My question? Will they still delver it? Or just like the fido dollar dismiss it? Lets give them another chance

Hey @bornok

We hear you! The Fido XTRA deals and giveaways can get pretty popular and we definitely got a higher number than expected for that particular offer

As mentioned, it was assured by CanvasPop that the requests will be fulfilled.

We're very sorry for the delay but you will get them Smiley

bornok

Business now is like a military motto, for you to get the peoples inner self, you have to be true, “ say what you follow and follow what you say” ahoowaah