Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Winback

Phaine
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I switched to a competing provider a few days ago because their plan was better than what I had with Fido. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Fido informing me that someone would be reaching out to me from the winback team. I did receive a call and I accepted the offer. After not receiving a confirmation email or seeing the plan on my account, I contacted Fido customer service and was informed that there were "no notes" on my file and that they couldn't help me further. I'm now confused. Is my order in progress? Will I receive another call from the winback department or am I to assume that Fido made a mistake in contacting me about returning to Fido? 

2 REPLIES 2

Phaine

Hi @KAPABLE-K

Thank you for replying. I did check my spam/junk folder and there was no confirmation email. I only contacted Fido support after waiting a very reasonable time. I feel like I'm in provider limbo and if Fido decided that they made me the winback offer in error, I'd prefer to know. I had been with Fido for many years without a single issue, so I'm surprised by this entire ordeal.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Phaine,

It is possible the order was not processed as yet, give a day or so, and also check your junk/spam folder in case the confirmation email goes there.

If you still do not get any confirmation regarding the winback offer you can reach out to one of the community administrators and they can get the correct department to reach out to you.