cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Roam now working in India

Shaz123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am in desperate need to have my Fido roam working in my current city Patna, Bihar India. While on roaming it was working in New Delhi, it is however not working when I arrived in a different city (Patna). I did restart, reset network settings etc. Didn't help. Same issue is happening in another phone with Fido sim. 

Any solution would be greatly helpful. 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

PP0336
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I faced the same issue when I went to Odisha in April 2021.  I had the network in Chattishgarh but lost it in Odisha.  Could you please let me know when did you face this isuse? Were you able to resolve it if so how ?

I have some travel plan this year again hence asking. I checked with Fido and they said its not in our control. 

Thank you.

Good morning @Shaz123 , I think the best way to solve your issue is to reach out to Fido solution for trouble shooting. As was mentioned in another post, 

You will have to reach out to customer service to have them look at your account to make sure no blocks are on it.

You can contact customer service even from outside of the country through any of the available methods listed here.