Fido Payment Program Plan offer with your own phone?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Payment Program Plan offer with your own phone?

While browsing through my account page, I saw an offer for 12gb for $65. I currently have switched to a BYOP plan after paying off the remaining balance of my phone.

So I was just wondering if I would be able to use the 12gb plan offer on my unlocked phone and would there be a minimum term length or would it be a monthly plan that I can change any time?

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Payment Program Plan offer with your own phone?

Hello @kanggaru,

There will be no term and you can change the plan at any time in fact even if you financed a new device you can still change your plan at any time as long as the plan is within the same category (for example Data, Talk & Text to Data, Talk & Text). 

If you decide to change to a different category (for example Data, Talk & Text to Talk & Text) you will be charged your outstanding Fido Payment Program balance. The charge will be applied to your following bill.

You can learn more about the Fido Payment Program here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Fido Payment Program Plan offer with your own phone?

Hello @kanggaru,

There will be no term and you can change the plan at any time in fact even if you financed a new device you can still change your plan at any time as long as the plan is within the same category (for example Data, Talk & Text to Data, Talk & Text). 

If you decide to change to a different category (for example Data, Talk & Text to Talk & Text) you will be charged your outstanding Fido Payment Program balance. The charge will be applied to your following bill.

You can learn more about the Fido Payment Program here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2