cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Experience

saidileepyamani
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I joined in fido on August 1st 2021, Since then I have the worst network, I have a 4G mobile all I get is 2G, Call doesn't get connected, sometimes I hear my voice back when I speak, My plan is 50CAD and 58 CAD for activation with 108 CAD for the 1st month and no international calling and just 3GB data. I am thinking about switching to VIRGIN Plus where I get 1000 min international calling, 10GB data and they give cashback for the activation charges on the next month's bills. With fido I get nothing. I'll stay with fido if they provide me these offers, or else it's good bye fido. 

1 REPLY 1

samgabbay
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

Hi @saidileepyamani

I am not a fido employee but just a client chipping in. 

My hard gut tells me your phone may be a bit problematic and your phone may not be using the correct bands or VOLTE is turned off.  Can you provide us what phone model you are currently using? 

As an alternative, you can always call Fido Technical Support and they may be able to assist you with your issues with your phone. 

As for deals, you can check the fido website for more or contact Fido directly, they may be able to match that. 

Best of luck.