I'm a participant level 2

What's the fastest phone 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Csayers86!

Welcome to the community! Smiley

The fastest phone would probably be the one you leave in a Ferrari!

Bad jokes aside, it depends on what you're looking for!  The iPhone X and the Galaxy S9 are among the most powerful (and fastest) phones on the market right now,  However, if you plan on using your phone to play Candy Crush and read emails, you most likely don't need that!

There's no definitive answer to your question, but I'm sure we have many people here that can give you good suggestions!

Enjoy the long weekend! Very_Happy

moontune
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Here is my question and hopefully someone can get back to me next week when we get back to work.

I have an I phone 7 and am not getting emails as quickly as my fellow workers. We have a rapid response customer enquiry and although I have changed my settings fetch and push I still do not get them as fast.

So my question is. Are they using a faster phone? I cannot work it out? Would a Galaxy 9 or an Apple X be faster?

I also hate to mention Bell but is their network faster?  Thanks in advance for your time.

Hey @moontune

This can depend on many different factors. The phone model would not make a big difference when it comes to the speed to receive emails since emails are very light and quite fast to download. The same goes for the network. Emails being fairly light, it would take a major network difference for you to notice it on your phone. Did you have full signal bars when this happened? 

It can also be an issue with your phone not pushing the emails properly. Do you have them set to be pulled after a specific time? If you have an option restricting background data usage for the Email app, it might also cause your emails not to be pushed right away. You can also try to remove the settings for the email account and add them back, this can sometimes help. 

Keep us posted! 

moontune
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Thanks for the reply. I tried all of the settings and then downloaded the outlook email app and I think that works.

Thanks again for the reply.

Awesome! Happy to hear it worked @moontune Very_Happy