cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Promise

NitishAery
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered Google pixel5 in November 2020 online and put the pickup location of  Fido store on worthington avenue near Chingucousy and Bovaird in Brampton. I did not received any call about pickup but after few days when I call them they told me my phone has arrived. When I went there to pick up the manager told me that he will give me new store offer which will include free calls to some international countries, 2 months off for installments and some other offers. He told me that my first couple of months bill be high which actually was but then after 3-4 months my extra charges will come back in the form of reduced bill. They also charged me activation fees which was actually free with my original offer and they also said it will come back. But its been around 7 months and i have not recieved any single reduced bill. And also after few days I received email about my original ordered phone that it has arrived and after few days my order was cancelled due to non pick up. But the issue is that store said lie about my phone that it is ready for pick up and false promise about offers and cashback.

I dont think it will get resolved because i dont have written evidence about offers but I lost my faith in Fido stores

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @NitishAery,

Welcome to the community!

Did you try going back to the store and speak with the manager? I would try that first.