cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIdo nightmare

andreaborja
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I do not recommend to anyone to get involved with FIDO. All my interactions I had with FIDO were by phone, therefore they are recorded and can be proven. I was sure to be clear when asking my questions but each time I phoned in I got different anwsers from different agents.

I orderd on november 28th an Iphone 11 pro max GOLD  with an agent promissing that I would received it with 2 to 5 buisness days, I ended receiving an Iphone 11 pro max GREY on december 23rd, almost a month apart. I called in in between these two dates to check on the order status. some agent confirmed that the phone was at the warehouse then others mentioned it was out of stock then an agent told that my initial order was not done correctly so she had to do it again. Honestly a cellphone nightmare with all the time spent on hold and the constant contradictions, fake promisses, fake hope, more wait, more lies.

It is hard as a new customer to trust in a service when the agent working for the service contradic themselfs and give out is incorrect information. I had verbally agreed to a contract of a 9gigs data  with the cellphone in question, no down payment for 86$ with tax. As I asked t be reassured with a letter or email, agent mentioned there was nothing she could sent at the moment but she reassured me and told me that I will receive the tracking number and my cellphone in the following 2-5 days. None of what she mentioned was true and I ended up having a contact at 106$ per month with tax, my phone I recevied after alot more the 2 to 5 business days.

After having the phone for a week and thinking the nightmare is over I learned what type of contract I actually have on the account. I never agreed to such contract and now I am returning the phone and need to find a new phone service that I can rely on. This is my experince with Fido. Without mentionning all the accesories I bought for the phone I was suppose to have that won't be able to return, all the time I spent dealing with FIDO that I won't get back and the fake hope I got of getting a new phone. Truly feels like I have been riped off, and I don't wish this experience on anyone.  AVOID FIDO. if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. 

- A frustrated customer.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @andreaborja

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear about your recent experience. When completing changes on your account, we always send an email confirmation so you can confirm the changes made. You can also take advantage of our satisfaction guarantee when purchasing a new phone.

Were you able to finally have your phone order resolved? If not, we'll be more than happy to take a closer look at the situation with you in hopes to resolved this as quickly as possible. I can assure you that your comments are important to us, and I'll be sending you a PM to get started immediately.

Talk to you soon!