cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** FIDO WINBACK DEPARTMENT OFFER have questions*

ALIARYA98
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I've been with fido for a couple of years and i ported out to another provider. But Fido winback department called me last saturday and offered me a great deal to come back which i accepted. Did a credit check and overall everything was okay but They said I would receive a confirmation email and etc within 48 hours but I have not received any emails or anything. Fido customer service hasn't been any help because they can't see the win-back department information all they see is that I'm on the waitlist for the 12 pro. They don't see any plan or anything. Should i wait for an email or the sim card thats supposedly supposed to be shipped to me this week? Any advice would be appreciated it

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ALIARYA98! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can confirm that the iPhone 12 Pro is currently backordered. Don't worry though, as it will be shipped to you the moment, we receive new stock from the manufacturer. Additionally, your offer will be applied in full at that time.

If you would like us to confirm this for you or have any additional question/concerns, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to help you.