Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO-Customer Service (Worst)-Reason explained

AMistry
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Message to Office of President

With intension to renew phones contract  with IPhone 12 (new) I called the customer service. The agent gives me  an offer on request as I was not satisfied with the offer the agent digs into and  changes to a new offer  with validity until 26 Decemy 2021 (Box week offer 2021) . As I requested to speak with the supervisor I got the supervisor but the changes the wordings saying offer is not valid until 26th . As I wanted to make sure all the features I needed is available in the phone which I have selected.  I called them within 24 hours .By this time I have  already given 3 hours.I got another agent who was not at all helpful at all and the supervisor was the worst supervisor who is not even bothered to make an offer . I explained what I was offered by previous agent and supervisor, but the service level has gone so down that he didn't even cared to check. I need this letter to be seen the office of president of Fido.In 24 months of relationship  there is never a single occasion that we missed a payment to Fido not over used data or missies Fido. Very sadly I informed supervisor that we would chang the provider - but no difference .

I would never suggest to go with Fido again.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSarah

Hi there @AMistry. We are so sorry to see this, I can assure you it's not how we want you to feel. We'll send you a private message so we can look into this with you.