Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely rude customer service made me SO ANGRY

lovejoyyoung
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello there,

I am writing to complain about the WORST service of a Chinese telephone customer service, I felt EXTREMELY disrespected and offended. For the first time, I was so disappointed with Fido's service and considered changing to other telecom operators.

I called this afternoon to ask about my basic plan and AppleCare since I saw the recommended offer in the app. When answering the call, the attitude of this staff was very different from other staff before. NO honorifics, NO greetings, and it sounded a little unhappy. She did not have as much respect for me as I do for her!

When I started consulting the second AppleCare question, I didn’t know what happened to her. She suddenly turned into a different person and spoke VERY rude and impatiently, she even blamed me directly and rudely: DIRECTLY tell me what you are going to do!! I was very SHOCKED and felt so hurt, I didn’t even know what I did wrong that made her suddenly treat me like this, and I continued talking to her in a friendly manner, although I was a little bit unhappy.

Then, she continued to shock me with her poor service. She repeatedly retorted and used an offensive tone to blame me for not understanding her answer, and showed a very disdainful attitude towards my confirmation answer. I feel greatly insulted and despised, and I still feel very uncomfortable and hurt when I now think about her service.

I decided to complain. When I asked her name and employee ID, she still refused to provide it in a very contemptuous tone. After refusing to provide it many times, she even started to retort me in a very unfriendly tone: where did I offend you?! When I was about to hang up, she didn’t say a word till the end, silence, still no honorifics, still no greetings, I said goodbye to her FIRST!! And at my insistence, she provided me with a number that I don’t know what to use, and she deliberately answered me in a very very slow and very very fast tone, irritating me.

I am a loyal customer of Fido for over 3 years. I registered my Fido number the day after I came to Canada and never considered changing it, I also signed a new iPhone last year. Why do I always call Chinese customer service since I feel cordial when I hear Mandarin, instead of my bad English! I have never had such a TERRIFYING experience as today!! All the previous Chinese staff were very friendly, except for this lady who didn’t know what went wrong today, she made me feel so disappointed and scared!!! I will never use Chinese customer service again.

The company I work for has cooperation with Telus, I think it's time to make up my mind to break up with Fido.

I fully understand everyone’s difficulties during this difficult epidemic, language is for giving warmth and strength to each other, extremely not for attacking and hurting others. If calling a customer service call would make me feel so hurt, could I trust anything else?

The following is the specific information I called today. You can refer to and inquire about our real conversation records.

Complaint number given by this rude lady: XXXXXXXXXX (I don’t know what's the use, she refused to provide any other information)

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @lovejoyyoung

This is definitely not the kind of experience we want for our customers. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this.