Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Sad and Disappointed With $17 Voicemail and Call Display Fee

alisontheodore
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello FIDO,

I am extremely sad and disappointed to suprisingly see a $3 fee increase on my legacy account this month. A heads up certainly would have been nice, especially during a pandemic when people are struggling to pay bills. All I received was a $3 increase on my bill this month with an explanation note on that same bill. I was shocked. There was no mention of this increase 30 days prior so I thought it must be an error.  With the increase, I now pay a whopping $17 for Voicemail and Call Display. Unbelievably high! This service is certainly becoming less and less of a Value Pack.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @alisontheodore! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I can confirm that the monthly service fee did increase by $3 per month plus taxes for grandfathered value packs tarting on February 9, 2021. We did send a bill message to all customers who were effected to let them know about the increase, which you can find on your previous invoice.

This is a change that was planned for earlier in 2020 but was postponed during the peak of COVID-19.

That all said, we'll be happy to check-out all your options with you, to make sure you're getting the maximum out of your services with us. You can contact us here for that or you can request a PM from the community for assistance.