cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra anytime?

Stephaniedawn75
I'm a participant level 2

I was looking at my phone and noticed a "anytime Extra" text message? Never seen this before in or on my bill..
Can someone please tell me? And is it possible to retrieve old or deleted messages?
TIA

***Edited to add labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Stephaniedawn75,

Welcome to the community!

What plan do you have? Does it have a set amount of minutes included or does it include unlimited minutes? If you have a set amount of included minutes, it could be a minute tracker text notifying you that you're exceeding your included allotment and further use would incur additional charges (until your next billing cycle).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Stephaniedawn75
2 GB
Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers
Unlimited Circle Calling Call Waiting Conference Calling Call Display Voicemail

It was a text.. "extra anytime"

Hello Stephaniedawn75,

@Stephaniedawn75 wrote:
2 GB
Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers
Unlimited Circle Calling Call Waiting Conference Calling Call Display Voicemail

It was a text.. "extra anytime"

Those plan details do not show the call minute information. In which province are you located? Based on the Ontario plans, the 2Gb plan comes with 500 minutes (includes both incoming and outgoing calls).

plan.jpg

The text you received could be because you were exceeding those 500 minutes. If you have a different plan, the included minutes may differ.

Have you responded to the PM FidoNick sent? You can do so by clicking on your user name and the envelope icon. They'll be able verify your actual account details.

**edit** Additionally, you should be able to access your full plan details via My Account under Services --> Mobile --> My Plan.**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Stephaniedawn75 

Welcome to the Community!

KAPABLE-K is right when saying we can't retreive old messages. 

The extra text message you're talking about, it appears on your invoice? I'd be happy to go over it with you. Let me know if you'd like me to reach out in PM to have a look.

Stephaniedawn75
How do i pm you? Would like to know what it is...

I'll send you a PM right now so we can review things!

See you there Wink 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Stephaniedawn75,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not sure what the "anytime Extra" text message is, you would have to get a Fido representative to have a look at your account to see what that is.

As for retrieving old or deleted text messages, unfortunately Fido can not retrieve any text messages because they do not store or log text messages for privacy reasons.