cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive offer on hardware not what it seems.

DimitriP
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Recently had an exclusive offer on a hardware upgrade that seems to be changing prices when finalizing purchase in my cart. When added to your account everything looks as it should, but when you click "ship it to home" the price suddenly changes and its not to the customers benefit! Spoke with customer service where she acknowledged the offer on her screen said hey this looks like an "amazing offer", line went silent for a bit after she tried to add it to my plan "maybe it’s a bug she said", she then suggested I wait for another better offer?? I said you mean one that’s genuine. Asked to speak to a supervisor which was probably the worst customers service I've dealt with ever. She told me she could not see the offer which I found odd that the previous representative could and that I should go into a store and talk with someone. As she could not offer me anything. Be forewarned everyone please pay close attention to pricing and exclusive offers as this issue was present on many of the phones offered exclusively to me.

DimitriP_4-1616014855219.png

"View Details"

DimitriP_1-1616014646111.png

"Ship to home"

DimitriP_3-1616014725209.png

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @DimitriP Smiley

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention!

We definitely don't want any of our customers to be disappointed when ordering a phone online, and we always aim to be transparent in our offers.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at what happened.

Talk soon!