cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive offer Black Friday!! Went completely wrong

Dawudi2000
I'm a participant level 3

In the 29th of November I have ordered 2 phones as an exclusive offer for been a loyal customer!! 

here what happened! 5 dollars for I phone mini and 10 dollar for Samsung s20, I processed my order my account was updated very quick, But my phones showed in process, email was sent confirmed the the order with no dollar amount!!!!  3 days later I got an email from fido letting me know that my order was cancelled because I didn't pick up from the store!! Hmmm 🤔

after getting to the store the situation totally changed the price of the phone was totally different I had $400 dollar charged on my account also accused for not telling the truth ! I tried and I tried I used al help lines, Jack, live chat, phone call didn't help at all. 

had no choice than cancelling my services with fido! I came home and told my kids sorry fido ruined my Black Friday shopping 😠 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Dawudi2000 , it sounds like a pretty frustrating experience. We are a community forum for peer to peer support and unfortunately none of us here has any ability to assist with account issues. Please contact Fido support through one of the methods listed Here 

I hope you get things resolved

Dawudi2000

I don't blame you @Original_Lucy  no one in fido has the ability to do anything. I am not surprised. Everytime you talk to someone they use the term I need to talk to my supervisor!! Where are the supervisors!!