cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceed data usage

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I get a text about exceeding data by $50, and it says I over used 700MB data. But I checked my data this morning and there is still 200+MB. I didn't download anything and I didn't click any unknown source link. Where is my 1G data????????? I'm not going to pay that 50 dollars and I want a explaination. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @211803

The $50 over usage cap is part of our notification steps. We initially send you notifications when you first reach your 90% and 100% usage threshold. Have you received these messages for you current cycle?

Please note that you will not receive notifications if you change your Price Plan, data add-on, or your phone number mid bill cycle. However, they will resume on your next billing cycle. This also applies to your real-time data monitoring. That being said, once the $50 is in place, we strongly suggest contacting us before acknowledging and accepting the charge, as doing so will resume your pay per use charges (rates will depend on your price plan).

We also advise you to reach out to us at these channels if you need any help with your account, we can also send you a PM here if you prefer. Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.