cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTREMELY long wait for 5S due to your system error.

MZXY
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been waiting for an extremely long time for the new iphone 5s due to your system error.  I placed an order for the 5S gold 32GB using your online reservation system on Sep 20th, 2013.  I called in 3 days later to discuss my phone plan when I was told you actually have the 64 GB gold in stock and would be able to ship it to me right away if I want to switch to the higher model.  So I agreed and the fido dollars were taken out of my account.  I called in a week later to check the status of this phone but only to be told that there was an error in your inventory system, you were actually out of stock on the iphone 5S.  I had told to place ANOTHER order online while keeping the current order placed through call center just to see which one would be faster.  NOW, AFTER almost 2 months of waiting, the phones are finally being processed.  My 32GB iphone reserved online is actually coming to me first.  EXCEPT, I CANNOT EVEN pick it up because my other 64GB phone is in progress and it used all my fido dollars???!!!!   I called in today, the agent told met that I would need to wait for ANOTHER week before she can confirm the 64GB phone order has been cancelled.   HOW IS THIS REASONABLE???  If I simply ordered through apple, I would have gotten my phone 1 month earlier (I have friends that ordered the same phone as I did through Apple at the same time).  Someone need to give me a reasonable response, otherwise I am going back to Telus.  My fido number was used as a backup for the last two years, I just started using this again and now I cannot even get an upgraded phone?  How do you expect me to stay?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephane

Sorry to hear about that,

It does take a little time to fully cancel an order and reverse all associated credits and charges.

As for the long delay for delivery, keep in mind you ordered a very popular phone and Apple hands us limited stock,

The good news is the wait is almost over! Let us know how you like your new iPhone when you pick it up in a week!