cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping to 3G cause my Whatspp to call directly

Kingofdnorth771
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
  • This company is the most disgusting company on the panet their agressice buy back approaching are just awful. After months of continuous harassment to come back with Fido I finally did and made the biggest mistake of my like. My phone is always dropping to 3G from LTE even when am talking on the phone. 

recently I made a call over the what'sapp application and the phone data was so bad that it switched me to voice call without me knowing now there the 102 dollar bill on my phone. Am they can't do anything about it because it's a legitimate charge, these people are disgusting 🤮. 

I live in toronto and is in toronto with awesful coverage his is worst that Freedom Mobile!!!!!

I am contacting CRTC about this very bad business practice and poor service that leads to my 100 dollar!!! 

🖕🏾I am going to new provider!

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Kingofdnorth771,

Welcome to the community!

There was an outage with Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp during the day which can explain why you weren't able to make calls with WhatsApp, though, it shouldn't throw you on a to regular over-network call.

Feel free to reach out via these methods if you need any help with your account.