cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls from marketing team

hullabalouie
I'm a participant level 2

I left Fido a couple months ago.  They called me daily for about a week after I left (from 877-866-9930), I'm assuming they wanted to win me back.  Every time I picked up and said HELLO, the call would disconnect.  The calls stopped after about a week of calling me, multiple times per day. 

2 days ago I received an email stating "Wish you were still here. This offer is too good to tell you about in an email, so we'll call you in the next couple days.  It'll be worth the wait."

I've been looking forward to hearing what they have to offer me, but lo and behold, calls are from that same 877 phone number, and they keep disconnecting.  WHAT GIVES?!?!??!

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @hullabalouie! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read that our team wasn't able to get in touch with you. Have you been able to talk to them since your last post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you with that.

hullabalouie

Ok.  I haven't received anything yet.

hullabalouie

Hi @FidoPhilippe 

I got a couple more dropped calls today.  Sure, I'm not quite sure what requesting a PM from the community means, but I'll give it a try.

Hey @hullabalouie,

I'll be sending you a private message here on the community to look into it with you.

Keep an eye on your inbox.