cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Pulse plans have unlimited international text messaging?

Koodo
I'm a contributor level 1

I looked at the new plans and don't see anywhere mentioning about unlimited international texting. Do Pulse plans have unlimited international text messaging? Thanks for your time.

6 REPLIES 6

zyx
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

I would say yes; this is what I see at the bottom of the plans page:

FidoIncludes.png

Koodo

Hi zyx,

Thanks for your response. It doesn't say international for me. I am accessing Fido.ca from Toronto. Mine has full detail for #9 (not #12 like yours).  In see full details, I only see 11 options. 

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 3.24.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 3.25.16 PM.png

zyx
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

Ok, that's weird... Even if I switch to Ontario, I see the same thing as before in the monthly plans page.

Koodo

Ah if you click "Choose Your Plan", it goes here http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/activation_land?PostpaidPlan=true 

and it does not list international text messaging here. Thanks zyx.

AdamBeast
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

@Koodo wrote:

Ah if you click "Choose Your Plan", it goes here http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/activation_land?PostpaidPlan=true 

and it does not list international text messaging here. Thanks zyx.

You are right, I see the wrong info page, I have submited it to proper team and they'll correct it. 

Thanks for letting us know and sorry any inconvenience. 

Hey there everyone!

Just to clarify, all of our new PulsePlans offer Unlimited text, picture/video messaging, from Canada to Canadian & International numbers. 

As long as you're in Canada, you can send a text, picture/video message to any number in the world!

If you plan on traveling outside of Canada with your phone, we suggest to take a look at our Travel Options here

Hope this helped 😃