cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointing FidoCares Experience

Ewong1154
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Called yesterday and had a wonderful experience with a particular agent, unfortunately as I was in a hurry to get to work asked her to call me back today at a specific time to continue the discussions and to answer the questions I have.

Now two hours pass scheduled time but never received a call back. Decided to call back myself on 611, today instead met with a rather unprofessional agent that sounded as if she had just graduated from high school yesterday.... When discussing options for more data she rather bluntly questioned me "don't you have wifi at home... " with quite a tedious tone. Also began telling me about how she can survive off a certain amount of data while facetiming all the time....

Very disappointed with the service I received today from the call centre. as my contract is coming up at the end of this month I will be now be looking into attaining services from another carrier.
2 REPLIES 2

sarkhdon
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3
You right buddy 100% I alwys call tgem to ask about more data and al suddenly they telling me you dont have wifi at home I hate that

FidoStephane

I am sorry to learn that your recent experience with Fido was not a positive one and did not meet your expectations.

We appreciate your feedback and view it as an opportunity that is given to us to improve our service.

Please take a moment to PM (private message) me your Fido phone number and ID info so that I may access your account and escalate this feeback to the agent's manager for coaching purposes.