cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Prepaid Expiry Dates on my Fido.ca A/C

fireworks
I'm a participant level 3

hi, i refill only once a year but when i log on to my a/c, i find that it's really really very confusing.  pls help & clariy the discrepancies.  thanks.

'Account Overview' page: Expires on October 16, 2021

'Ready, set, refill!!'  page: Expire on: Oct 15, 2021

which 1 is correct?  

ps     btw fido should specify more clearly - crystal clear - to customers.

7 REPLIES 7

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Fireworks,

For specific issues relating to your account, you would need to contact customer service. They do have a dedicated line for Pre-paid customers (see here). That said, one thing I neglected to mention in my reply to your other post was that there is a grace period after the anniversary date passes. You can restore your expired balance if you refill within 7 days of expiry (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

fireworks

Hi Cawtau,

thanks for ur help again. 

yet i'm currently out of canada & am unable to find a fido online chat for prepaid customers.

do u know where i can contact them without making long d calls.  we got to wait for a long long time b4 1 of their hotline reps picks up.  

thanks.

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information. If you are unable to contact customer service due to being outside of Canada, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. However, I'm not sure whether they would be able to access pre-paid accounts.

If you are unable to contact someone who can clarify your issue, you might consider topping up on the later date. With the grace period in place, you would restore your balance if the date was, in fact, the earlier date.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

fireworks

Hi Cawtau,

thanks very much for all ur info. 

i finally located what i was looking for but found that 'live chat support is not available for prepaid...'.  i  now remember i was looking for something like these last year.

i think i'll top up first as i no longer trust fido.  

i remember it was simple & crystal clear before - something like 'expires on xxx 99, 9999  99:99:99' etc.  we customers don't have to call / live chat to clarify.

perhaps it's time to consider to change to another phone company.  thanks again.

Hey @fireworks,

I've sent you a PM. We'll be happy to continue with you there. 

fireworks

Hi Anthony,

may i know if u're a fido employee (i'm a newbie, sorry if this is a stupid question)?

thanks.

Hey there @fireworks,

It's totally fine to be asking questions, you can never be too cautious nowadays!

If that helps, you'll be able to check the list of all the moderators on the Fido Community Forums here.

I hope this will answer your question! 😊