cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive the Phone Plan fido promised

achalaj
I'm a participant level 2

Fido 'win-back team' (That's what they call themself) called me in April offering a custom phone plan for me. I accepted the offer they gave me and they told me that they will send the sim card with the newly activated plan in it. After the call, I got an email confirmation from Fido about the package.

I was waiting for a month now, and I called them back regarding the package I was so eagerly expecting. They said they cancelled the package I was offered for an unknown reason. I said I want that package, and I was really waiting for it for a month. They say only the 'win-back team' can arrange that, and they will put a callback for a 'win-back team' member to call me, takes around 48 hours for the call they said. I didn't get a call for a week now. Why are you so services so bad? I was offered that package, and why did you cancel it without even informing your customer??? I need that package. Ill post the details in here. 

Interaction ID: IXXXXXXXXX

2 REPLIES 2

FidoValerie

Hi @achalaj Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you haven't received your order after agreeing on an offer with our Winback team!

We'd need to access your account in order to verify the details of the deal and the notes on your file.

Please contact us through any of the channels listed here and we'll be happy to look into everything with you.

achalaj

After calling many times, the problem was resolved. Thank you