Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate for Help: Incorrect and Unfair $360 Fido Bill

A_Junaid
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out in absolute despair regarding my latest Fido bill, which has devastated me with a total of $360. As an international student already struggling with the high costs of tuition and living expenses, this bill is an unbearable financial burden.

Here’s the issue:

• Long-Distance Charges: My bill includes an outrageous $288.75 for international calls that I never connected. It's showing calls extending to May 9th, which is completely inaccurate.
  • Roaming Charges: I’ve been inexplicably charged twice for roaming, $15 each on May 12th and May 18th, totaling $30. I did not use any roaming services on these dates.
  • Normal Fees: My regular monthly fee is $48, making these additional charges extremely disproportionate and unfair.

I have previously used roaming and have always paid the charges without dispute, so I understand the fees and usage policies. However, this time, the charges are absurdly and outrageously unfair.

This situation is causing me extreme financial strain and immense anxiety. I'm pleading for help from Fido or any staff members who can rectify this issue. Your immediate assistance and intervention would mean the world to me and greatly alleviate my current distress.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Junaid

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello A_Junaid,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts. If you wish assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers