cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery driver's calls go straight to voicemail

Camp0634
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, When the delivery driver from Save on Foods calls to notify me that she has arrived my phone doesn't ring. It goes directly to voicemail. The call also isn't listed in the call history. I am in unable to call her back. It only happens with Save on Foods delivery. Thank you, Camp

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Camp0634,

Welcome to the community!

In addition to what has already been mentioned, some phones have an option to block Unknown or Private numbers. It's not uncommon for delivery drivers, doctors, police officers, etc to block their caller-ID from displaying on calls made to the general public. Those calls would get blocked by your phone with that setting enabled. I had a break & enter into my storage unit a little while ago and I kept missing calls from the detectives because they blocked their caller-ID. The only way I knew they called was by the voicemail message they had left.

If your phone has a similar setting to blocking Unknown or Private numbers, that could also account for why the calls aren't listed in your call history.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Camp0634,

It sounds like your phone is detecting that person's number as spam and blocking it or maybe you accidentally blocked it, check your blocked numbers and make sure it is not blocked if not disable your spam feature on the phone.