I'm a participant level 2

How to get rid of voicemail ?

5 REPLIES 5

FadiM

Hi,

Why is it so hard to cancel a voicemail service I never signed up for in the first place. I am a new mobile customer with a post-paid service. I'd like to cancel my voicemail service and there seems to be no option offered through your app. or website. Moreover the replies from Fido representitives make the matter even worse. A private PM to solve each case individually??? And both the app. and website mention a 10$ fee to get in touch with a rep. Never in my life have I seen such confusing and bad service/app in all the countries I've been to. Such simple matter should not waste an entire hour or more of your customors' lives. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @FadiM!

I moved your post here as it deals with the same topic. To remove voicemail, you do have to contact us as mentioned in the solution above or we can send you a PM on the Community. Let us know if you prefer that! 

That said, there is no charge for us to remove your voicemail - the $10 fee only applies to select transactions that can be completed via our self-serve methods. You can find out more here

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @PCIMPOTS,

Only a Fido representative can remove the voicemail from your line.

You can reach out to them from any of the available methods listed here.

jjkctddog
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

How can I shut off voicemail on a zte flip phone.  

Hey @jjkctddog

Welcome to the Community!

I moved your post here for the answer to your question Smiley

It is the same for any devices