cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data remaining

Fran3272
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, I have 2 lines on my account; one for myself, and one for my husband.  From his mobile when he accessed the fido app, his remaining data would appear.  Now it seems since the app underwent upgrades recently, when he accesses his app, it shows my remaining data and he has to log into and change from my number to his own to find out his remaining data or access his extra hours or Thursday perks.  Is there some way to change this back or possibly set up his own log onto the fido app???

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Fran3272,

Try clearing the app cache and see if it resolves the issue.

Fran3272

Hello, thank you for your quick reply.  Neither of us knows how to empty the app cache.  Would you be able to give us step by step instructions?  He uses the Samsung Galaxy S9.  TiA

Hey @Fran3272 no problem, go to settings -> Apps then look for the Fido app in the list tap on it and you should see the option to clear chache and clear app data start with the cache if you still have the problem then clear the app data.

Fran3272

Hi again,  we tried to find the fido app under the list of apps in the settings and it wasn't there!  We both checked.  So I guess like all things computer we try a hard boot.  Tried turning the phone off and then on again.  That didn't work.  So tried to delete the app and reinstall.  No luck.  Sad

Hey @Fran3272 the Fido app is listed as My Account and you should see the Fido dog house logo.

When setting up the app is he entering his own number or yours? This should not be happening I have 5 lines and never came across this issue.

Fran3272

Hi Kapable K,  So we now found the app and deleted the cache.  That didn't work but then deleted the data and set himself up individually and now it works.  We thought because we had both lines on the same account he had to have the app signed up the same as mine.  We can both see each other's data etc. if we sign into the app. 

We so appreciate your help and knowledge.  How do we give you stars or thumbs up?