cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan wrong number on sim

Goldieloxx
I'm a participant level 2

My longstanding number was ported to my new data only plan in error. I needed to have it ported elsewhere and my tablet is ringing off the wall with calls and texts. I can't lose this number but if I port it out, my data plan will be cancelled and I'm buggered with early cancellation. I want to keep my data only for my tablet.

Is there a way I can add a 2nd number to my data paln so I can have my current number then applied to a voice/txt plan? Or anything else that would work? I need to be able to answer my calls but have been having to ignore them for a couple of days since this was done.

Thanks for any advice.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Goldieloxx

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We would need to take a closer look at your account to see what happened there and check out your options to make sure you keep the data line. 

I will send you a PM so we can check it out. 

Chat soon! 

Goldieloxx

Thank you Pamela. It was extremely difficult to understand the rep on the phone the other day and he kept cutting out. My other number (boyfriend's line) was ported fine but I received a message from Bell later that my other number was also done Sad

I'll be happy to sort this out with you.

You can check your PM inbox here on the Community, I have sent you a message. Smiley