cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not working

Westvan33
I'm a participant level 2

Hello , my fido mobile data is not working for almost a week now.  I tried to restart my phone and turn on/off data several times but it is not working.  It  shows LTE on the top,but it is frozen. Everything works well with wifi so that i am sure it is not my phone's problem. What to do now ?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoKenny

Hey @Westvan33. Just following up with you.

Do you still have trouble with your data?

Westvan33

I dont know why, but data is working now. Last week i cannot open fido app either and hardly sign in fido website  even using a wifi. It keep saying " sorry. We hit a snag. "  So i thought fido data connetion might have a trouble...

Anyway it is back to normal i think.

Thank you. 

I'd like to add a comment about fido data. I think it is kind of weak compared to other phone company. Whenever i use internet call, message ' your network connection is not good.' showed up and call was disconnected.....

Thank you.

Glad to hear you're now able to use the service @Westvan33! And thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

If you ever experience the same thing with your data connection, don't hesitate to reach out Smiley

We'll make sure this is corrected asap.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Westvan33

Welcome to the community Smiley

That's definitely odd.  Is this happening everywhere?  If that's the case, it would most likely be due to the device or SIM card.  Have you tried resetting your network settings?  Also, have you tried disabling LTE to verify if you were able to use the 3G network?

Keep us posted!