Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Top Up number not working

RachelStutz
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!

I️ tried texting the “222” number to top up my data for the month and it is not working. It said to contact Fido. Can I️ please get some assistance? 

Thank you!

Rachel

3 REPLIES 3

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RachelStutz,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Have you already received the SMS notification that you have used 100% of the data that comes with your plan? 

Keep in mind that Data Top Ups can only be added at any time before going over on your monthly data. You can read all about our Top Ups right here.

Can you let me know what exactly happened when you tried to add the option? Was there an error message?

RachelStutz

Hi!

I just read online that data top ups are not included for plans who do not have any data.. which makes sense. However, how do I add data onto my plan? I want to add about 2-3GB of data/month onto my plan but cannot find anywhere to do that.

Please get back to me.

Thank you

That's right, your plan needs to already have data in order to be able to add a Data Top Up.

Happy it was sorted out Smiley

If you'd like to get data included, you'll need to change the plan altogether to another plan that comes with data. You can see all the plans available at the moment here.

Once you decide on a plan, you can change it on your online account on Fido.ca following these steps here.

Let me know how it goes Smiley