Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data/Talk/text $15/month 4 GB

Nesa1
I'm a contributor level 1

Screenshot_20220709-162632.jpg

i noticed an offer on my account that I have never seen before. I am currently on a $50 for 25GB data/talk/text plan. When I go to change plans, I see this offer labeled best value. I want to get clarification on the offer, that is it indeed is a data/talk/text plan with the normal features plus 4 GB for $15.

When I proceed to checkout, it lists my 1000international minutes as being forfeited as the difference as well as mini voice mail.

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Nesa1,

As far as I am aware, that plan is the Tablet or Data-only plan. So no, I don't think that plan is a Data, Talk, & Text plan. I'm not sure why the system is mixing up the plans like that. It has happened to another community member as well (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Nesa1

So what does this mean?

The offer was posted under exclusive offer for me. Am I suppose to just assume it's not real?

I was going to change my plan, if I did I would have lost my winback deal because of this error...

I messaged the Facebook Fido but haven't received a response. I sent them screenshots of everything. Really need the system to work accurately...

Hello Nesa1,

I understand not wanting to lose-out on an amazing deal. Unfortunately, I do think it's best to assume that plan is the Tablet plan and not switch from your Winback deal. I also understand it might just be my opinion which you haven't yet been able to verify with Fido themselves.

However, as mentioned previously, the same issue happened with another community member. That member had switched to that plan before changing again to the current 4GB Data, Talk, & Text plan for $41.25 available on the Fido.ca (at least in Ontario). They noted that when they were on the 4GB for $15 plan, they couldn't get calling nor texting to work. That would support the notion that it is the Tablet plan and not a Data, Talk, & Text plan.

If you still would like confirmation, you would need to contact customer service. If you still haven't received a repy from Fido on Facebook, you might consider the other methods of contacting them.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers