cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaint

Roy03
I'm a participant level 1

Today I had worst customer service experience with Fido. I have used Fido more than 10 years, it never happened like this before. I phoned in and it sound the service rep is in outdoor environment and sound like he is eating while on the phone with me. Also when I asked to switch to other service provider, he sound like he doesn’t really care if Fido lose one customer or no, he just said no need to contact them and just leave. Well, I guess Fido doesn’t need more loyalty customer. This is my first and last post in Fido. THANK YOU! , good luck with Fido who hire this kind of service rep.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hi @Roy03 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm truly sorry to read this, as this is definitely not the type of experience we aim to provide to our customers.
Customer service is one of our priorities and we want to make sure you are satisfied after reaching out to one of our representatives for assistance.

We would be sad to see you leave us after so long!

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this further and forward your complaint to the appropriate department.

Talk soon!

Roy33

Hello FIdo

Becuase i can't retrieve my Roy03 login information, and I just created a new user ID which is Roy33. Please contact me for further information if you would like to dicuss more. Thank you very much. @FidoValerie 

No worries! The PM has been sent. Smiley