Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer care abuse

AbyBatis
I'm a participant level 3

Dear Customer Care,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention the recent experience I had while trying to resolve an issue. I have been in contact with your customer care team and, unfortunately, I have been transferred to four different representatives. Each time, they asked me to explain the issue, and then, to my dismay, they informed me that they couldn't assist me and that my concern belongs to another department. This has been quite frustrating, as every single one of them mentioned the "wrong department."

I have taken screenshots of these interactions, and I would be willing to share them as evidence of the inconvenience caused.

My main concern is regarding the payment of the balance for my iPhone. Despite my repeated requests for assistance or to be transferred to a supervisor, no one seems to be able to provide me with the help I need.

I feel compelled to inform you that, from this point forward, I will withhold any further payments until someone from your team contacts me directly and ensures that my issue is resolved satisfactorily.

I would appreciate it if you could address this matter promptly and efficiently. I trust that you will take my feedback seriously and work towards improving the quality of customer support.

Starting from today I WILL STOP PAYING ANYTHING AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @AbyBatis , unfortunately to have customer service read this, you would have to contact customer support Here as we are a community forum and none of us can do anything with your account. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your service. If you scroll down near the bottom of the link above,  there is a link to report a complaint or a concern. You could try that, but if you are withholding payment it could impact your credit report, so speaking with a supervisor or the credit department may be in your best interest. I wish you a good resolution. 

AbyBatis

Yep I do understand, that's why 11 persons in 9 department couldn't help and didn't want to transfer me to a supervisor, if they want the balance of their phone which I tried to pay it for you guys they will need to (call me) back , no more chat , I'm sure few missing payments they will try to call me to resolve the issue. 

thank you and best regards 

AbyBatis

Nop, I'm done with chatting and calling , they want their money they have to reach me by call 

10 persons in 9 departments couldn't help if we add you it will be 11 persons 

best solution a supervisor call me back because non of you know anything 

Hello AbyBatis,

Welcome to the community!

I understand your frustrations. However, as you note, none of us know your situation. As Original_Lucy noted, this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customer account information so we would not count as people you contacted from Fido.

I understand you wish for a supervisor to call you, however, they will not call you based on your posts here in the forums since this is not customer service. If you would like to discuss your situation with a supervisor, you would need to contact customer service and have your matter escalated. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

As Original_Lucy also mentioned, it is generally not best practice to withhold paying your bills when disputing a bill. In doing so, you will likely incur late payment charges (see here). Further refusal to pay your bills may lead to your services being disconnected. In addition, unpaid cell phone bills may negatively affect your credit (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

AbyBatis

This is my reply to your friend I give you a copy of it 

also don't worry about my credit I'm outside the country and won't back , that's the reason why I want settle everything down , but you guys are using cheap way to keep me in , so you can crash my credit it to zero plus I can sues Fido for charged me 6 times for 1 payments plus I have a copy of chat conversations and a case with TD bank. 

good luck 

We're sad to see you feel this way @AbyBatis!

We absolutely want to help you, however, the community is a peer-to-peer help channel. If you need our assistance, you can reach out to us on call or through Facebook/instagram or X (twitter). 

AbyBatis

Yup you're good in making excuses and I'm repeating 10 persons in 9 departments in your customer care couldn't solve the issue that's why I'm posting here so everyone in your community see this since you're not accepting calls and just forward me to chatting. 

Hello again,

No excuses were offered, but ok 🙄

**edit** BTW, we don't work for Fido. We are fellow customers who want to help others by providing information we have come across over the years. **

Cheers