Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Experience!

leiro2000
I'm a participant level 2

On January 1st, 2023 

I received a message that my bill is due!

Shame on you fido. I would have more respected if I saw a message Saying "Happy New Year 2023! Thank for your continued service" Just a friendly reminder your bill is now ready or due! Something along those lines.  Just simple customer appreciation will make people feel acknowledged doing business with Fido/Rogers. Now I see why most ppl will complain about the customer service or experience. Shame on you!

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Jeez it seems people will complain about anything.

On behalf of Fido (unofficially) happy new year.

leiro2000

Not complaining I'm just stating the facts on how a company that flawed so many Canadians during the Year 2022 when the system shut down and ppl where without service for a while. Those that stuck around and stayed to support what had happened. Fido/Rogers should appreciate us for the understanding! But I'm guessing your one of them that is just as greedy as large corporations that don't care about there customers once they reach the top and for the person who like what this person said shame on you too!🤦‍:male_sign:

Nothing in your original post is facts, now you are on to a different topic but let's circle back to the original post.

The reminder email is nothing but a courtesy they send out every month and it's always the same format that's so we don't forget to pay our bills on time so as to not incur late payment charges if they were that greedy they could just not do us that courtesy and then rake in more from late payment fees because, at the end of the day, it's our (the customers) responsibility to ensure the bill gets paid on time.

As for your new topic although the incident was bad for Rogers they stepped up by crediting every customer 5 days worth of service even though the outage was for 1 day and some 2 days which was over $150 million in rebates, the CEO stepped down, they were even giving out extra data to customers.

Not only did they retain their customers they managed to add over 220000 new subscribers between the outage and November, instead of griping that they did not wish you a happy new year in the courtesy reminder that your bill is ready then trying to justify your post by bringing up the outage without even doing some light reading you should use all this time and energy and go complain to the authorities that we need more competition and to allow other companies to access the market so Canadians can benefit.