Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Concern

SS59
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello All Concern People with Fido.

Hope you are enjoying the plans, device and service of Fido.

I my case it is little different.

I was very loyal to Freedom Mobile over a decade of service and no major issues. I had THE BEST grandfathered plan with unlimited data and talk and text to Canada & USA.

But our family was targeted for switch over to Fido.

My son was the first one to jump the que, followed by two colleagues of him, two friends of him, followed by my wife and I was also sucked in.

Me and my wife got same plan, same offers, same credits, same devices, etc. (Rather say same identical).

Upon waiting for the devices, we realised that my wife got rejected by some member in the team and rest all of us got the devices and plans.

Upon calling many times (at least 10 calls with an average length of 1.5 hour, we have no satisfactory answer or solution to this dilemma.

I have filled in their online form (Rogers and Fido) expressing my concern but there is no response.

Finally, today, I decided to communicate with President's office. There no phone number or email address to communicate (even with the CSRs of Customer Service).

So finally I am declaring my pain and agony on this platform.

IF I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE HEAD OFFICE IN RESPONSE TO THIS, I WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO RAISE MY CONCERN TO MEDIA AND CRTC.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @SS59! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your situation. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can take a look at that with you.

Talk to you soon!