cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit show's 110$ was used and old sim card with new account does it

Oli1979
I'm a participant level 3

I was looking at my account and i see that my 300$ credit limit as been used (110$ has been use to pay something) and i don't even received my dim card by mail.  My account was open yesterday and i had my full 300$ credit limit.  Is it normal or what ? What can i do in this situation.  I have called the customers care services and after waiting 20 minutes after ive been put on hold, didnt get my.answer.  And also, i'm asking myself if i can use my old sim card with my new account ? (I'm coming back to Fido from Koodo)

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Oli1979,

Welcome to the community!

Did you finance a phone and get a plan? If you did, the balance of those items would go against your credit limit until you pay your bill. Once you pay-off your bill, your credit limit should return to the maximum available -- until your next bill is generated. If you would like to discuss your account, you will have to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

If you switched to Koodo, your old Fido SIM would have been deactivated. You would not be able to use your old Fido SIM or your Koodo SIM with your new account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Oli1979

Thank's, i'll try this solution before doing something.

Oli1979

I'd love to speak with the office of the president regarding my issue i'm having with my credit limit on my account.  I was trying to get the answer from your support department but nobody seem to know what im talking about.  This is my 2nd time with fido and i remember why i quit fido the first time.......i'm about to do the same if i don't have satisfaction