cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract/Phone/BBB issues - tired of it all - want to have it all resolved quickly

TaraShakti
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi there,

I have tried calling Fido support line 5 times and it is always longer than 30 min wait time. 

I am tired of it. 

Someone signed me up on a "better" plan that is not at all what I wanted. 

The conversation was recorded and I hung up before she finisehd it, as she would not understnad that i really dont want it. 

I tried to deal with Fido about that and no much was done. 

The bill came to my email address. 

In the mean time I treid to get an upgrade and change a plan and also change my situation with the phone. 

I realize that Fido would just not let me be a pre-paid customer 

Disapointed and angry.

THey signed me up on a contarct and gave me an iphone 6S -black - because they didnt have silver like I wanted - if you saw me you would understand why I want a silver phone - i have a head full of grey hair and love grey and silver. 

I am stuck with ablack phone.

During the 15 days that I could cancel the contract and go somehwere else I tried and I could sense that they wanted me to be with the Fido provider, the men at the counter were not very supportive and all these little mobile shops are close to one another and dealers dont work for customers but for themselves. 

I wanted to get my phone upgraded to iPhone 8 silver and to get a better plan - with Freedom Mobile. 

I am so fed up about the contaract, poor customer service and difficult situation with this copany that I had to file a case with BBB. 

What happend to Canada? I had a really good service in Vancouver a few years back with Fido, I used to be all about Fido and now what is this?

I wonder if someone can actually call me from this compnay - who speaks english - and who can help me and improve my situtation. 

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the Community @TaraShakti!

We always want our customers to receive top-notch customer service, and to be fully satisfied with their Fido services.

We're going to check things out together to see what can be done Smiley

I'll send you a PM! See you there Smiley

TaraShakti

That is actually nice message. 

Thank you.