cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliant

victorlee
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I paid 10 bucks monthly for a second-hand tablet and 4GB of data. Then a few people around me got a free tab and free services. I am ok with that since it is only a small portion of people. Recently 6 of my friends got a free tab and no monthly payment from Fido. Can Fido explain to me what is discrimination? I just feel I am being treated like an **bleep**. It feels a "restaurant" charge me 10 for the same burger and charge 5 for other people.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @victorlee!

We definitely don't discriminate and we want everyone to benefit from offers that'll satisfy them Smiley

In terms of our tablets, there are often targeted offers and we also have in-market offers. 

For targeted offers, keep an eye out on your fido.ca account and even FidoXTRA via the MyAccount app, there's often interesting things on there Smiley

Right now, with our Black Friday promos, there are also tons of tablets that are at $0 as well as credits that can cover the plan cost! The ZTE Grand X View 3 is an example Smiley Check out the tablet page on fido.ca to learn more and you can even add one via your fido.ca account and save on the $45 fee!

Hope that helps out!