Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheated on offer

Shah8
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi 

As i am already a fido customer, i was offered a plan to port one of my other number to fido.

So i was given a plan of > $50 10GB plan + 1,000 International minutes and $5 discount for 24 months. Later i waited for a month and when i followed up, i was told the plan is no longer applicable and then they reduce plan from 10GB to 8GB  and gave me a new plan of >$50 8GB plan + 1,000 International minutes and $5 discount for 24 months. I settled for that. Later i got a sms 1/29 (interationn 1609445932) that the plan is on hold and when i call back they said there was an issue with some form which is now sorted. Later when i followed up on 2/12, they said the plan is not possible and gave me a new plan now > $45 6GB plan + 1,000 International minutes + $5 disocunt for 24 months (interaction 1615524095). 

I mean after confirmation, doing a soft  credit check, taking my cr card number how can you just denie on offer. is there some sort of joke going on. i am really upset and i am really looking for some other service provide to do a bundle plan.

1 REPLY 1

FidoVan

Hi there Shah8 and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to learn that you haven't had a pleasant experience during your port in.

In order to better understand the situation, we would need to access the account and take a look at it so that we can help. For any account related inquiries in the future, you can reach out to us though one of those channels so we can look into it with you. 

I'll send you a PM here on the Community this time so talk to you soon!