cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged extra

iammsr
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I was using a plan of $50 for 20 gb and I had added international minutes to call back home for $5. After few months, they offered me 25 gb for $65 and as I was using data more I enrolled in that plan. However, they did not specify me that my international minutes will be taken off the plan. And after a month they sent me the bill of $212. I called their customer service and firstly the associate was so rude that he said it was my fault as I was lured by more data and didn't check the rest of the things and started blaming me. So I politely asked him to escalate the call to the supervisor and he made me wait for 45 minutes just to tell that supervisors are very busy and can't talk to you right now. I hamged up saying that this will the last bill I am paying to fido as I am running away from these cheap customer service and fraud company and that guy was like no problem and hamged up. I will make sure that it's just not me who's leaving them but at least 10 accounts more. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @iammsr,

I understand how a higher invoice can come as a surprise to you and I'm sorry to hear about what happened. We can also assure you that this is not the kind of service we'd want to offer our customers.

Our agents should be able to put you in touch with a supervisor, if they are unable to resolve the situation. This is part of our escalation procedure and if a supervisor isn't available at the moment, a call back may be offered.

Have you had the chance to reach out to us again to have your billing concerns addressed? To do so, you can reach out to us using these channels.

Hope this helps!