cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans for my younger sister

Eunchae
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, since my younger sister is under 18, her fido account is under my name. However, I am having hard time changing the plans for her fido account. It says, only the account holder can upgrade or make changes in plan. I am the account holder but I do not know what to do about this. Plus, the only way to stop her account is to call fido? or can it be done in online?

And, what is the differences between billing & payment and payment history? 

I do not know why but there was a time when the amount of money to pay was different in billing & payment from payment history. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey  @Eunchae

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Can you confirm if you're login in with your email address as the username? If you originally set-up the account this way, and selected ``I am the account holder``, you should have full access once you're logged in.

The Payment history section is referring to the past payments. If you notice your balance is different on your invoice than the section that reads ``Account Balance`` on My Account, you should rely on the amount you see through ``Account Balance``. 

The amount on your invoice will not take into considerations any modifications and payments after the invoice has been generated. The section that reads ``Account Balance`` is the up to date information. 

When you say ``stop her account``. Do you mean the log-in access, or to deactivate her number? To deactivate you'd need to reach out to our customer support team through one of the options here