Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant contact customer support

kasand18
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

When I call the customer support number to get ahold of someone I receive a message that phone call are do longer possible and I have to follow a link that's texted to me to schedule a call back. That link doesnt work for me however, just redirects me to the general fido support webpage. When I click to text chat with a live agent the window that comes up is just a blank white square.  I'd like to speak with someone at Fido if possible. PLease help.

Thank you for your time

5 REPLIES 5

king12345
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

you need to write "schedule callback" in ASKJACK link that you received in text while calling to *611.

Doyoulikemyhat
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just tried that. Did not work.

Good morning @kasand18 sorry to hear that you are having difficulty contacting Fido. Did you cal from your device to *611? I usually contact Fido customer support through Twitter or Facebook, by sending a direct message to fidosolutions.  Here are other links to try contacting.   https://www.fido.ca/contact/mobile

kasand18

I dail * 611 from my phone but the recording says that you can no longer get ahold of an agent through that number. Instead they text me a link that I’m suppose to use to schedule a call back. However the link just goes to the Fido contact us page. I just need a way to schedule a call back if possible 

Hello @kasand18,

By following the link provided by @Original_Lucy, you can choose our live chat option and schedule a callback through there or also chat with an agent.

Hope this helps.