cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upgrade Online Suddenly

xjordanx
I'm a participant level 2

Was working before i got all the way to the confirmation page earlier and decided to save it for later to consult the wife on weither it was in the budget to get the new phone and now when i go back i suddenly cannot get past step 2 i get

We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-481-FIDO (3436)

Tried everything i can think of to get the plan and phone i selected before but nothing works

24 REPLIES 24

Hey valensky!

I moved your post here since it's about the same thing.

Are you still getting the same issue? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps?

Keep us posted!

xgamen

I just get this message while I am trying to upgrade phone & plan online for this black friday deal. 

I logged in, upgrade device->chose Samsung A50-> choose the plan (your exclusive) -> then, there was a pop up saying I have an offer for $200 credit ->accept -> add-on screen->click 'Continue Shipping Address' on the bottom of browser window. Then, boom!

We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-481-FIDO (3436)

--

This happens ALL THE TIMES now: tried close browser, open again, logout/in again, used chrome/safari on Mac (OS X, 10.13), and, tried on different macs... etc. Same problem.

It sounds like a problem an year ago, and, now. Maybe, you guys don't want this to work on Online so that we call customer support.... ?

puzzled on the quality of software engineering here... 

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

My appologies for jumping in with a Q.

If we contact the Fido rep for a phone upgrade do we have to pay the $25.00 upgrade fee? 

Hey @EFTC

The $25 transaction fee is a one-time fee applicable for the processing of your line activations or hardware upgrades.

You can avoid paying this fee if you process your order online. Find more details about it here.

If you're having any issue, I'd be more than happy to help.

Let me know!