cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cancel account

Kasumiyy
I'm a participant level 2

Fido employee,"Nevjeet", phoned me to give me 20gb data plan,  Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and International Mobile Numbers/ Unlimited Canada-Wide Minutes/- Call Display/- Voicemail/- Call Waiting/- Conference Call,  with free s10 plus phone for 2 years contract for $115 + taxes per month on Aug, 6, 2019 @ 9:38am. But they changed my plan into 10gb instead, without my permission, on their confirmation email today. That's ridiculous. I tried to cancel my new phone and plan, but the customer service cannot do anything with it, after they put me on hold for half hour around 3 pm.

3 REPLIES 3

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

You have 15days to cancel the new device. I’m not sure what your problem might be. 

Kasumiyy

I received the s10 plus phone from ups, fido want me to send them back through ups as well. The problem is.. by the time I get off from work, none of the ups store open. They all close before 7 pm. How can I return to them?

Hey there @Kasumiyy

Based on your original post, the order was completed by/with a call center representative, so the device would've been sent from our warehouse. In that case, the return will need to be mailed back to our warehouse.

Please note the following details before initiating the return:

• Cancellation is requested within 15 days from the date of activation.
  • Device is in it’s original condition with all accessories.
  • Must not have any physical or moisture damage.
  • Device passwords and locks are removed.

You can find more details about our return policies here as well.

In regard to the operational hours of UPS, stores that close before 7 PM would generally be open earlier to give you a window to process the return. Alternatively, you can have someone you trust complete the drop at UPS so they can ship back the device.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.