cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Account by Porting on next Day of bill cycle, still charged one month full and support is keep me circling

Mahesh2
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hello All,

My bill for last month was paid full ending 22nd Nov 2023, and Cancelled services on 23rd due to porting out with better deals.

Fido now charged me full next month bill from 23Nov to 22 Dec which I am not using except one Day use, though my CC is removed from pre-auth debit, they state in email that they have pre-authorization.

Now when I went to online support today for same , they kept me circulating 4times and ended closing chat in Frustration. If the customer supports are not trained enough to resolve matter why they wasted my almost 2.5 Hours?

Refer chat snippet, I have just wiped my name for security.

MahFIDO.png

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Mahesh2 

Thank you for sharing this with us here.

Based on what you explained here, you would receive a final invoice reflecting the cancellation of your service. Since you cancelled on your cycle, the changes did not reflect on your new bill.

You will receive a final invoice with all the necessary adjustments from the moment that you cancelled your service.

For assistance, it will be important to get in contact with our team. You can find all the ways to reach us here.