Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Wabari
I'm a participant level 1

I got my new number in August 19/2019

i went to the store and asked for specific plan

And i got it. After that i saw it was different price i asked they said it will be different in the system online. I received my bell with very high unexpected price I called and they didn’t help your employee did not mention  the 7$ for the bell cycle he did not mention that the promotion will apply after 3 months I want to cancel my number i have no contract am I going to pay this bell??

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Wabari! Thank you for getting in touch with us!

We would hate to see you go and I'd love the chance to clear a few things up Smiley

In terms of your first bill, you do get billed for the entire upcoming month + any partial charges from the activation date until the date of your bill cycle (chosen by the system). These aren't necessarily additional charges as you're being billed for your plan for the days it was active Smiley

For promotions, some of them do take some time to kick in. You will benefit from the full promotion though! For example, if it's a 12 month promotion and it starts after the 2nd bill, you still get it for a full 12 months. In the end, you're benefiting from the same promotion!

Finally, if you do decide to cancel, you'll be refunded the days the service were not used. This means that if your cycle goes until the 10 of September for example and you cancel on August 29th you are refunded from August 30th - September 10th.

I hope all this information helps! If you want us to check the account in detail don't hesitate to message us on Facebook or Twitter.

Jeffreyhumber

I think you people are  crooks   and im tired  of you keep changing my  bill.. .sick of the lies being  told too me and when you mislead customers you have voided my contract ... so please feel free too contact me  and fix my problem 

Hey @Jeffreyhumber,

Welcome to our community!

That's really not how we want you to feel about us, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this together.

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look at your account, although for account specific questions in the future you can contact us here.

Talk soon!