cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel premium device protection

Alex9235
I'm a participant level 2

I want to cancel my premium device protection plan that is $13/month how do I do this?

6 REPLIES 6

Pushighuman
I'm a participant level 1

Hi. 

Hello Pushighuman,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

Did you also wish to cancel your device protection? You should note this forum is community-driven and no longer intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. As previously mentioned in the solution, you would need to contact customer service in order for them to remove the device protection. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Alex9235,

Welcome to the community!

You would need to contact customer service and have them remove the device protection. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account and remove it for you.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Ljoliver

Can this not be done on the app? It says they will charge for contacting them...

Thanks!

L

Hello Ljoliver,

Welcome to the community!

The adminstrative charge is only for services which can be done by ourselves via My Account self-serve (see here). Services which cannot be done by ourselves are not charged the fee. Cancelling the premium device protection isn't something which we can do ourselves so you would need to contact customer service as outlined above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Alex9235

Thank you very much!