cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use calling, texting, or data

bruhmoment
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have paid my phone bill and none of my services are working, my data wont work, my calling wont work, my texting wont work either. I tried talking online to person from Fido, and they tried resetting my network but it still wont work. I tried calling 611 but it told me that it redirected my call since my calling services are unavailable. At first it gave me two options, 1 being if i wanted help with my phone number, and 2 being if i wanted help with a different account. I chose 1 since i only have one Fido account under that number, but it gave me options that regarded payments and my account balance. I just want to talk to a real person to fix my account for real so i can actually use my phone again.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bruhmoment,

Welcome to the community!

To clarify, had your account been suspended due to non-payment? Even if you have since paid your bill, you might need to contact Fido's Credit Operation team in order to have your services restored.

On the other hand, if your account had not been suspended, you would need to contact customer service so they can look into your situation. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers