cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Phone Bill or see credit on phones

shbno
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm not getting any phone bill/invoices by mail or e-mail and I can't access them on my account either. When I go on my account, there's no option to see a bill or even set up billing.

Also, I had an old $15 plan but got two new phones with a hardware upgrade and $25/month bu tthe main page is showing that I have the $30 plan (which I do but it doesn't show the credit and I can't see a bill to know if the credits are being applied or not).

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoAmandaH
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi shbno,

If you have more than 1 number on the account, the primary number will be the default account holder which will be able to download and access the invoice details. I would suggest to create a group-log in (so you can log onto fido.ca My account easily). You can either private message me, or give us a call (You may contact our customer service by dialing 611 from your Fido handset or by calling 1-888-481-3436)

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.